- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Open Source RF Signal Generator Features Wi-Fi Connectivity
Istanbul-based startup ERA Instruments has launched a crowd-funding campaign to bring its ERASynth RF Signal Generator into mass production.
The campaign -hosted on the Crowd Supply– is targeting to raise $40,000 to fund the final stages of development and mass production of the ERASynth, an RF signal generator with remarkably low phase noise and impressive output frequency range of 250kHz to 15GHz.
ERA Instruments utilized latest PLL/VCO RFICs to create a multiple-loop architecture to drop the phase noise and spurious to levels comparable to bench-top RF signal generators.
Measuring just 10 x 14.5 x 2 cm and consuming less than 7 Watts, ERASynth can be powered with a cell phone power-bank. Inclusion of an on-board Wi-Fi module and an open source web GUI makes ERASynth ideal for portable applications.