- 3DRAG + MOTORFISH: How to prevent step losses in 3D printerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Motorfish: The stepper does not misses a step (the Firmware)Posted 3 weeks ago
- Motorfish: The stepper does not misses a stepPosted 4 weeks ago
- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 3 months ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 3 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 5 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 5 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 6 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 6 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 6 months ago
Open Source RF Signal Generator Features Wi-Fi Connectivity
Istanbul-based startup ERA Instruments has launched a crowd-funding campaign to bring its ERASynth RF Signal Generator into mass production.
The campaign -hosted on the Crowd Supply– is targeting to raise $40,000 to fund the final stages of development and mass production of the ERASynth, an RF signal generator with remarkably low phase noise and impressive output frequency range of 250kHz to 15GHz.
ERA Instruments utilized latest PLL/VCO RFICs to create a multiple-loop architecture to drop the phase noise and spurious to levels comparable to bench-top RF signal generators.
Measuring just 10 x 14.5 x 2 cm and consuming less than 7 Watts, ERASynth can be powered with a cell phone power-bank. Inclusion of an on-board Wi-Fi module and an open source web GUI makes ERASynth ideal for portable applications.