- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 3 days ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 4 weeks ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 1 month ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 1 month ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 1 month ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 1 month ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 1 month ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 1 month ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 month ago
Open-Source Arduino TimeSlider on Kickstarter
Anyone interested in photography will appreciate this Kickstarter campaign, most of all if you enjoy capturing time lapse motion photography of products, landscapes or subjects by keeping their videos engaging using timed movement.
A Time Slider is a time lapse motion and camera control system with modular tracks.
It’s Open-Source, modular and portable so it goes where you go, and adapts to your needs. This new piece of hardware has been created to provide an improved motion system for your camera.
Specifications of TimeSlider:
- Removable and rechargeable Battery system utilizing USB mini chargers, or power via wall outlet, deep cell battery, car with or without power inverter, or even another USB power bank.
- Open-Source software that can be adapted to any situation.
- 2.5mm modular Trigger release with 1-60 second interval and/or 0-60 second shutter release (works with Promaster-style Release Cables)
- Modular tracks; Make a line, make a circle, make a snake; your imagination is the limit.
- Water and UV resistant High Density plastic tracks support cameras weighting up to 10lbs (5kg) Rain or Shine
- Self Lubricating Copper bearings with tensioned springs for smooth, tight motion.
- Mount on standard 3/8” lightstands or with provided adjustable legs.
- Ball joint tripod head with adjustable slide for larger cameras