- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Open-Electronics Wireless Power Challenge: top ideas selected are receiving the wireless power kit
Two weeks after the end of the contest, we are sending the Wireless power kits to the top 100 ideas.
We’ve partnered with –Integrated Device Technology, Inc.– and –Würth Elektronik– to find new applications for Wireless Power. The Wireless Power Kit developed by Futura Elettronica includes an FT1235 5W transmitter and an FT1236 5W receiver.
Discover all the features of the Wireless Power Kit on our blog
The challenge has been a real success:
270 Subscribers in the contest
91 Post with the Hashtag #WirelessPowerContest
82 Post with the Hashtag #WirelessPowerContest
If you still have a good idea, don’t worry and submit it! The jury will go through all the ideas, to prize not only the best but also the feasible ones. So, one of the 100 wireless kits or one of the three oscilloscopes can still be yours!
Here you will find all the projects, check them and make your own idea about the possible winner!