- DC Wattmeter Using Arduino Nano (0-16V/0-20A)Posted 4 hours ago
- Making Your Own Photovoltaic 5V SystemPosted 2 days ago
- Sezme: a Memory Game for the ArduinoPosted 6 days ago
- Virtual arduino experimentPosted 1 week ago
- Tilt to TellPosted 1 week ago
- Nextion 3.5″ TFT LCD Digital Compass for ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- An Autonomous RoverPosted 2 weeks ago
- Smart Air Cooler with ESP8266Posted 2 weeks ago
- Nano33BLESensor: Getting Started with the Nano 33 BLE SensePosted 2 weeks ago
- Interfacing Ultrasonic Ranging Module HC-SR04 With ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
Open-Electronics Wireless Power Challenge: top ideas selected are receiving the wireless power kit
Two weeks after the end of the contest, we are sending the Wireless power kits to the top 100 ideas.
We’ve partnered with –Integrated Device Technology, Inc.– and –Würth Elektronik– to find new applications for Wireless Power. The Wireless Power Kit developed by Futura Elettronica includes an FT1235 5W transmitter and an FT1236 5W receiver.
Discover all the features of the Wireless Power Kit on our blog
The challenge has been a real success:
270 Subscribers in the contest
91 Post with the Hashtag #WirelessPowerContest
82 Post with the Hashtag #WirelessPowerContest
If you still have a good idea, don’t worry and submit it! The jury will go through all the ideas, to prize not only the best but also the feasible ones. So, one of the 100 wireless kits or one of the three oscilloscopes can still be yours!
Here you will find all the projects, check them and make your own idea about the possible winner!