- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 days ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 6 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 1 week ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 1 week ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 1 week ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
Open-Electronics Wireless Power Challenge: top ideas selected are receiving the wireless power kit
Two weeks after the end of the contest, we are sending the Wireless power kits to the top 100 ideas.
We’ve partnered with –Integrated Device Technology, Inc.– and –Würth Elektronik– to find new applications for Wireless Power. The Wireless Power Kit developed by Futura Elettronica includes an FT1235 5W transmitter and an FT1236 5W receiver.
Discover all the features of the Wireless Power Kit on our blog
The challenge has been a real success:
270 Subscribers in the contest
91 Post with the Hashtag #WirelessPowerContest
82 Post with the Hashtag #WirelessPowerContest
If you still have a good idea, don’t worry and submit it! The jury will go through all the ideas, to prize not only the best but also the feasible ones. So, one of the 100 wireless kits or one of the three oscilloscopes can still be yours!
Here you will find all the projects, check them and make your own idea about the possible winner!