- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 4 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 5 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 5 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 5 months ago
Nice Find: a DIY Book Scanning Tool and Community
So glad to have stumbled upon this nice project which may well have a potential in schools and independent libraries:
We are a community of people who build our own book scanners. We also write Free software for book scanning. We are the missing link between your bookshelf and your e-reader. Join us! Get involved by trying a simple scanner, building a kit, or pushing the limits of scanning technology. If your questions can’t be answered by reading, write us an e-mail: diybookscanner [at] gmail.com.
via DIY Book Scanning.
The website really looks full of infortmation as well as ways to interact with this amazing community