- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 6 days ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 weeks ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 1 month ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
Nice Find: a DIY Book Scanning Tool and Community
So glad to have stumbled upon this nice project which may well have a potential in schools and independent libraries: We are a community of people who build our own book scanners. We also write Free software for...
- Posted 7 years ago
An Open Source GSMLib for SIM900/SIM908 and Arduinos
A friend of us just developed this amazing library to connect Arduinos to SIM Modules: donate! It’s a library developed for Arduino’s shields that support SIM900/SIM908. You can find many shields on market supporting SIM900 and SIM908...
- Posted 8 years ago