- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 4 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 4 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 4 months ago
Neuroon Open: How to “Open Source” Your Sleep
If you would like to be able to measure your sleep patterns more accurately as well as improve your sleep, nightly dream function or meditation you may be interested in a new open source device called the Neuroon Open which has been designed by a team of developers based in San Francisco California.
They just successfully funded their Kickstarter campaign.
The Neuroon Open smart sleep headset comes complete with its own companion application allowing you to monitor and see real-time advance sleep measurements directly on your mobile device.
Main features of Neuroon Open:
– Advanced sleep measurement based on EGG (brain activity)
– A/B testing of your sleep
– Smart wake ups and naps
– Audio guided meditation session
– Lucid dreaming induction
– Smart home integrations that you can also program on your own
Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about its design and inspiration as well as the functions it is equipped with to help you improve your sleep, meditation and dreaming.