- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
Netduino WiFi Lock
The idea of smart locks has been out for a while, but at the end of the day, people still end up carrying either RFID or just use the lock itself. We pretty much carry our phone all the time now, and by the time we are at the door we are automatically connected to our own WiFi network. By using Netduino 3 WiFi, we can actually implement a true keyless experience, using our phone as the key and unlock the deadbolts through WiFi network.
Try Fishino boards, our 100% Arduino compatible boards.