- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Netduino WiFi Lock
The idea of smart locks has been out for a while, but at the end of the day, people still end up carrying either RFID or just use the lock itself. We pretty much carry our phone all the time now, and by the time we are at the door we are automatically connected to our own WiFi network. By using Netduino 3 WiFi, we can actually implement a true keyless experience, using our phone as the key and unlock the deadbolts through WiFi network.
Try Fishino boards, our 100% Arduino compatible boards.