- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 13 hours ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 1 day ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 4 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 4 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 7 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 week ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
NavSpark crowdfunds an Arduino Compatible Dev Board with GPS GNSS Receiver
The link to NavSpark project came from our Submit page and it looks interesting: it’s cheap and well done.
Here’s a video:
NavSpark is a small, powerful, breadboard-friendly, 32bit development board that is Arduino compatible, with a world class GPS receiver as on-board peripheral, and under $15.
There is also NavSpark-BD, a variant model having world-class GPS/Beidou receiver as on-board peripheral, that enables you to adopt new GPS/Beidou satellite navigation technology when Broadcom Qualcomm just recently came out with solution supporting Beidou to their tier-1 smartphone customers like Apple and Samsung.