- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 3 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 4 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 6 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 6 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 week ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
Mr.ESP1, the Open Source Brainwave Reader, Now on Kickstarter!
This open source hardware project has been created by developers at Bioblue.
The ESP1 is capable of allowing users to control anything with their mind and includes an open source suite of Arduino development tools.
Thanks to a lot of sensors the new hardware is capable of helping users meditate as well as boost overall mental health.
“The Open Source project is about making plans and software for do-it-yourself EEG peripheral products It is aimed toward amateurs who would like to experiment with Mr.ESP 1. However, if you are a pro in any of the fields of electronics, neurofeedback, software development etc., you are of course welcome to join the project-team and share your wisdom. develop board The board is opensource.”
Features of the ESP1 brainwave controller include a comfortable ergonomic design, Bluetooth wireless connectivity, affordable pricing structure even for early adopters, as well as and integrated rechargeable battery that includes fast charge technology and is capable of powering the headset for up to 5 hours of a single charge.
It is also safe to be used by children and pregnant women, as it does not emit any harmful electrical signals or radiation.
ESP1 is now available on Kickstarter website from a starting price of $49 and delivery is expected for May 2018.
Watch the video below for further information.