- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 days ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 5 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 5 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 6 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 6 months ago
MPA Platform Creates Scalable and Hackable Pro Audio Gears
The MPA Platform from MakeProAudio offers a massive modular experience for folks wanting to build custom audio gear – with nothing more than a screwdriver.
The Linux-driven MPA Platform is designed for tinkerers, inventors, DIYers, hobbyists, hackers, audio anarchists and musicians. The initial MPA Platform “MakeKit” due in June for under 200 Euros is built around a Raspberry Pi.
It is comprised of various board-level Tiles that combine to create Blocks. These include Control, Hybrid Control, Synth, or Mixer Blocks that can host up to 16 inputs and 16 outputs. The Blocks can be combined into a variety of MIDI controllers, synth platforms, digital mixer and interface boards, and more.
The MPA Platform is hackable, but does not require either programming or soldering, says MakeProAudio. The Tiles connect to each other via flat band cables. They slide into standardized rails and racks to create Blocks, which connect to each other via USB.
Into the MakeKit you can find instructions on installing a Raspberry Pi that runs GLUE and ties everything together providing the essential network connection. GLUE is the IoT-age control software running over the World’s first truly agile Network Distributed Software Framework for All-Things-Audio. With new found ease of access and control of your setup, the whole network becomes your instrument.