- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 4 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 4 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 4 months ago
Morse code station
Dit-dit-dah-dah! Learn Morse Code with this easy Arduino Uno project.
This easy Arduino project is a Morse Code station. Morse Code is a communication method that encodes characters as a series of dots and dashes. This circuit uses a piezo buzzer to make the dots and dashes audible.
Using the button, you tap in the Morse code, the buzzer sounds with each press of the button and the OLED display shows the decoded message. Most people aren’t familiar with Morse Code, so I have included an image showing all of the International Morse Codes above for your convenience.