- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 4 days ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 1 week ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 1 month ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
Morse code station
Dit-dit-dah-dah! Learn Morse Code with this easy Arduino Uno project.
This easy Arduino project is a Morse Code station. Morse Code is a communication method that encodes characters as a series of dots and dashes. This circuit uses a piezo buzzer to make the dots and dashes audible.
Using the button, you tap in the Morse code, the buzzer sounds with each press of the button and the OLED display shows the decoded message. Most people aren’t familiar with Morse Code, so I have included an image showing all of the International Morse Codes above for your convenience.