- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
Morse code station
Dit-dit-dah-dah! Learn Morse Code with this easy Arduino Uno project.
This easy Arduino project is a Morse Code station. Morse Code is a communication method that encodes characters as a series of dots and dashes. This circuit uses a piezo buzzer to make the dots and dashes audible.
Using the button, you tap in the Morse code, the buzzer sounds with each press of the button and the OLED display shows the decoded message. Most people aren’t familiar with Morse Code, so I have included an image showing all of the International Morse Codes above for your convenience.