- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 2 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Morse code station
Dit-dit-dah-dah! Learn Morse Code with this easy Arduino Uno project. This easy Arduino project is a Morse Code station. Morse Code is a communication method that encodes characters as a series of dots and dashes. This circuit...
- Posted 5 months ago
Morse Code Transmitter
https://youtu.be/iYmyUZ929FU In this project we will use an Arduino transmitter which convert English words into Morse code then represent it in light and sound with laser and buzzer. Arduino receives words through serial bluetooth communication. I build...
- Posted 2 years ago