- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Morse code station
Dit-dit-dah-dah! Learn Morse Code with this easy Arduino Uno project. This easy Arduino project is a Morse Code station. Morse Code is a communication method that encodes characters as a series of dots and dashes. This circuit...
- Posted 11 months ago
Morse Code Transmitter
https://youtu.be/iYmyUZ929FU In this project we will use an Arduino transmitter which convert English words into Morse code then represent it in light and sound with laser and buzzer. Arduino receives words through serial bluetooth communication. I build...
- Posted 3 years ago