- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 day ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Mini USB Soldering Iron
Mini portable soldering iron with USB power supply (5 V – 2 A), tip diameter 1 mm with protective cap, 8 watts power, on/off button and LED indicator. It warms up less than 15 seconds and once turned off it cools down in less than 30 seconds.
Dimensions (mm): diameter 20.9 x length 163.
The package includes: the mini soldering iron, the 3.5 mm USB-jack cable, the protective tip cap, a bit of solder (about 20 cm) and a m