- Make your curtains smartPosted 1 day ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 4 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 5 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 6 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 1 week ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 1 week ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
Mini USB Soldering Iron
Mini portable soldering iron with USB power supply (5 V – 2 A), tip diameter 1 mm with protective cap, 8 watts power, on/off button and LED indicator. It warms up less than 15 seconds and once turned off it cools down in less than 30 seconds.
Dimensions (mm): diameter 20.9 x length 163.
The package includes: the mini soldering iron, the 3.5 mm USB-jack cable, the protective tip cap, a bit of solder (about 20 cm) and a m