- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 4 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 4 months ago
Mini 4 channel signal recorder
Record DC or slow moving signals over very long periods with this 4 channel signal recorder. Signals are instantly displayed on your PC screen using an analogue or DVM display and all your measurements are automatically stored on your hard disk for further processing.
Thanks to the USB connection no power supply is necessary and installation is easy and straightforward!