- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 2 hours ago
- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 9 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 10 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 10 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 10 months ago
MicroSlice is an Arduino Mini Laser Cutter & Engraver (on Kickstarter)
Kinda nice project,equipped with open source software, still not sure the designs are Open Source. At least a creative shot!
The MicroSlice is a Build-It-Yourself kit, uses Open Source Software, and can be easily assembled at home by just about anyone.
What is the MicroSlice?
The MicroSlice is a mini laser cutter & engraver. It is controlled using an Arduino UNO. It uses Open Source software and is able to cut paper, and engrave wood & plastics.
The MicroSlice comes as a kit, which takes around 15 hours to build. All the parts are included in the full kits, everything from the Arduino UNO R3, to the laser diode, and all the cables, to the bolts & screws.
via The MicroSlice | A Mini Arduino Laser Cutter & Engraver. by Gregory L Holloway — Kickstarter.+