- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 2 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
MicroSlice is an Arduino Mini Laser Cutter & Engraver (on Kickstarter)
Kinda nice project,equipped with open source software, still not sure the designs are Open Source. At least a creative shot!
The MicroSlice is a Build-It-Yourself kit, uses Open Source Software, and can be easily assembled at home by just about anyone.
What is the MicroSlice?
The MicroSlice is a mini laser cutter & engraver. It is controlled using an Arduino UNO. It uses Open Source software and is able to cut paper, and engrave wood & plastics.
The MicroSlice comes as a kit, which takes around 15 hours to build. All the parts are included in the full kits, everything from the Arduino UNO R3, to the laser diode, and all the cables, to the bolts & screws.