- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 6 days ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 weeks ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 1 month ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
MicroSlice is an Arduino Mini Laser Cutter & Engraver (on Kickstarter)
Kinda nice project,equipped with open source software, still not sure the designs are Open Source. At least a creative shot!
The MicroSlice is a Build-It-Yourself kit, uses Open Source Software, and can be easily assembled at home by just about anyone.
What is the MicroSlice?
The MicroSlice is a mini laser cutter & engraver. It is controlled using an Arduino UNO. It uses Open Source software and is able to cut paper, and engrave wood & plastics.
The MicroSlice comes as a kit, which takes around 15 hours to build. All the parts are included in the full kits, everything from the Arduino UNO R3, to the laser diode, and all the cables, to the bolts & screws.