- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 4 hours ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 5 days ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 4 weeks ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 2 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
Matrix Voice, Open-Source Voice Recognition Platform
Enyone who wants to create projects or control projects by using voice recognition, may be interested in a new open source voice recognition platform called Matrix Voice, on Indiegono now.
The voice recognition platform consists of a small development board which measures 3.4 inches in diameter and is equipped with a radial array of 7 MEMS microphones connected to a Xilinx Spartan6 FPGA & 64 Mbit SDRAM with 18 RGBW LED’s & 64 GPIO pins.
Designed for the Raspberry Pi boards or Stand-alone with ESP32 Wi-Fi / BT enabled 32 bit microcontroller. It’s for makers, industrial and home IoT engineers.
The 7 MEMs microphone array on MATRIX Voice allows you to leverage voice recognition in your app creations by using the latest online cognitive services including Microsoft Cognitive Service, Amazon Alexa Voice Service, Google Speech API, Wit.ai and Houndify.
Watch the video below to learn more about this voice recognition platform which is both open source and now available to back via Indiegogo.