- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
MAKERphone: An educational DIY mobile phone
MAKERphone is an educational DIY mobile phone designed to bring electronics and programming to the crowd in a fun and interesting way.
It’s a fully functional mobile phone that you assemble and code yourself.
MAKERphone can do all the basic mobile phone-ish things – make phone calls, send text messages, play games, listen to music, connect to Wi-Fi, but the main point is that it comes in a
kit form (not assembled).
You get a box of electronic components necessary for building your own mobile phone and you need to follow the guides and tutorials on our webpage as well as learn something new about
electronics along the way.
Building your own phone is just the beginning as you can immediately start learning programming by creating your own games and apps in Scratch, Python, and Arduino, “ With MAKERphone, we’re trying to show people that every machine you see was designed by a human being not different nor smarter than themselves. ”, says Albert, the creator of MAKERphone.
MAKERphone Kickstarter campaign
The Kickstarter campaign kicks in on Wednesday, October 10th 2018 , with a goal of $15,000.
The campaign will last until 20th November 2018 and first MAKERphone deliveries are expected in March 2019