- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
Maker Faire Rome Starts today!
The third edition of Maker Faire The European Edition starts today with the special event at Mercati Traianei in Rome, featuring Riccardo Luna and Massimo Banzi in the special 4 days event, until October 18th, that will put the focus on Makers movement, innovation, creativity, smart and electric mobility.
Don’t miss out this year’s amazing speakers! besides technical talks and workshops, MFR15 will feature over 100 inspiring speakers including the world’s leading founders, investors, CEOs, inventors, designers, makers and thinkers.
The whole exhibiytion will be held at La Sapienza University, inside the campus area.
This editions highlights, don’t miss them!