- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 4 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Maker Faire Rome Starts today!
The third edition of Maker Faire The European Edition starts today with the special event at Mercati Traianei in Rome, featuring Riccardo Luna and Massimo Banzi in the special 4 days event, until October 18th, that will put the focus on Makers movement, innovation, creativity, smart and electric mobility.
Don’t miss out this year’s amazing speakers! besides technical talks and workshops, MFR15 will feature over 100 inspiring speakers including the world’s leading founders, investors, CEOs, inventors, designers, makers and thinkers.
The whole exhibiytion will be held at La Sapienza University, inside the campus area.
This editions highlights, don’t miss them!