- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
An Arduino-controlled automated whiskey distillery
A perfect complement to open-electronics’ Drink Maker automatic drink “printer”, here it is the Arduino controlled whisky distillery! If you simply want to have a drink now and then, building your own automated distillery probably isn’t the...
- Posted 7 years ago
Maker Faire Rome Starts today!
The third edition of Maker Faire The European Edition starts today with the special event at Mercati Traianei in Rome, featuring Riccardo Luna and Massimo Banzi in the special 4 days event, until October 18th, that will...
- Posted 8 years ago