- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
An Arduino-controlled automated whiskey distillery
A perfect complement to open-electronics’ Drink Maker automatic drink “printer”, here it is the Arduino controlled whisky distillery! If you simply want to have a drink now and then, building your own automated distillery probably isn’t the...
- Posted 6 years ago
Maker Faire Rome Starts today!
The third edition of Maker Faire The European Edition starts today with the special event at Mercati Traianei in Rome, featuring Riccardo Luna and Massimo Banzi in the special 4 days event, until October 18th, that will...
- Posted 8 years ago