- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 3 hours ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 5 days ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 4 weeks ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 2 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
LTE/GPS, Grove and Espruino Compatibility: This is the New Wio Tracker LTE
Seeed Studios has just revealed the new $97.50 Wio Tracker LTE.
Compared to the old 2G GPS-enabled Wio Tracker, this new LTE version has the same 54.7 x 48.2mm footprint, 6x Grove connectors, and Arduino IDE compatibility, but offers much faster and more widely supported 4G LTE (thanks to the Quectel EC21-A LTE module) and UMTS/HSPA+ communications.
The open source board also supports a wider range of location services, and has a faster MCU and more flash and RAM.
It’s designed for mobile IoT sensor gateway and tracking applications including bicycle sharing or tracking vehicles, pets, livestock, and people. The new board adds GLONASS and Galileo locations services, all with < 2.5m CEP precision.
The two Wio Trackers share the same ”transplantable and expansible” AT command library compatible with Arduino IDE and Grove libraries. The GPS library is also accessible to C/C++ developers.
Click here for further informations and full specs.