- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 5 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
LORA™ Shield for ARDUINO™.
LoRa™ shield for Arduino™ is a long range transceiver on a Arduino shield form factor, compatible with Grove modules and based on Open source library.
It can be used, as suggested application, to control a geographically distributed automation system like a road lighting system or similar.
It is based on the Aurel XTR8LR100 module:
RTX-LONG-RANGE radio transceiver half-duplex, offers improved performance, as such as longer RF range up to 3 Km, operates in European band 869,4÷869,65 MHz free licensed with no government taxes.
The high sensitivity level (-118 dBm) joined with its typical ERP (500 mW) can assure a budget-link around 145 dB, improving communication distance of 4-5 times better compared with traditional 10 mW LPD devices.
- Modulation: FSK (FM)
- Supply: 5V
- Frequency: 868.30 MHz
- Sensitivity: -116 dBm
- Output Power: 500 mW
- Consumption: 500 mA (TX) – 32 mA (RX) – 10 µA (standby)
- Dimension: 33 x 23 x 8 mm
Source: LORA™ Shield for ARDUINO™.