- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 8 hours ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 8 hours ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 3 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 4 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 5 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 1 week ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
LORA™ Shield for ARDUINO™.
LoRa™ shield for Arduino™ is a long range transceiver on a Arduino shield form factor, compatible with Grove modules and based on Open source library. It can be used, as suggested application, to control a geographically distributed...
- Posted 8 years ago