- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 3 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
LED UVC 270-280 nm / 8-12 mW
UVC LED particularly suitable for making devices for sterilizing and sanitizing surfaces and objects. Sanitization is carried out using the UVC ultraviolet light emitted by the LED. The emitted wavelength is included in the 265 nm and 278 nm band, ensuring total germicidal and sterilizing efficacy.
What are UVC rays?
UV rays are divided into 3 types UVA (320-400 nm), UVB (280-320 nm) and