- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
LED UVC 270-280 nm / 8-12 mW
UVC LED particularly suitable for making devices for sterilizing and sanitizing surfaces and objects. Sanitization is carried out using the UVC ultraviolet light emitted by the LED. The emitted wavelength is included in the 265 nm and 278 nm band, ensuring total germicidal and sterilizing efficacy.
What are UVC rays?
UV rays are divided into 3 types UVA (320-400 nm), UVB (280-320 nm) and