- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 4 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 4 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 4 months ago
LED UVC 270-280 nm / 8-12 mW
UVC LED particularly suitable for making devices for sterilizing and sanitizing surfaces and objects. Sanitization is carried out using the UVC ultraviolet light emitted by the LED. The emitted wavelength is included in the 265 nm and 278 nm band, ensuring total germicidal and sterilizing efficacy.
What are UVC rays?
UV rays are divided into 3 types UVA (320-400 nm), UVB (280-320 nm) and