- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 1 week ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Kitnic.it – share and build Open Source Electronics Projects
Are you looking for an open hardware electronics projects to make? Have you got a project to share with open source?
Kitnic.it is what you need.
Here you can find a lot of projects that are ready for you to order and build.
To quickly purchase the parts from various retailers you should install the 1-click BOM extension. It’s pretty useful on it’s own too and can be used on other sites. Read more about it here.
Help build an open hardware repository of useful electronics projects! Submit your own project to have it listed here. Follow Kitnic on Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Hackaday.io or GitHub to get updates as we progress and add content.