- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 4 months ago
Kitnic.it – share and build Open Source Electronics Projects
Are you looking for an open hardware electronics projects to make? Have you got a project to share with open source? Kitnic.it is what you need. Here you can find a lot of projects that are ready for...
- Posted 5 years ago
Best projects received, Wireless power contest by Open-Electronics
Here are some of the best projects we have received in the Open Electronics Wireless Power Contest challenge! Bionic Organs/Devices/Limbs Wireless Charging Bionic devices/organs has a limited lifetime where its battery needs to be replaced in order...
- Posted 6 years ago