- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Kitnic.it: A new open hardware project sharing site. Send your project and win a free PCB manufacturing!
Kitnic is a registry of open hardware electronics projects that are ready for you to order and build. Click on any project to get further info, download the Gerbers and see the bill of materials!
You can find a lot of open hardware boards and all the project files you can need for your specific project, here is an example:
If you like it, there is a special promotions that is running on these days: if you sumbit your project so that other can benefit from, you can get a free PCB manufacturing voucher, only 9 are left!