- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 days ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
One of the Cutest Retrogames: Arduino Claw Machine!
Maybe the claw machine is the most loved and the most hated game at the same time. Depending on your point-of-view, you may see claw machines as an interesting device that can normally be ignored, or perhaps...
- Posted 5 years ago
Kitnic.it: A new open hardware project sharing site. Send your project and win a free PCB manufacturing!
Kitnic is a registry of open hardware electronics projects that are ready for you to order and build. Click on any project to get further info, download the Gerbers and see the bill of materials! You can...
- Posted 6 years ago
Design your own PCBs with Open Source tool Fritzing
We love the open source philosphy when we think about OS, hardware, software and programming languages as well. But what about the tool we use to develop our PCB blueprint? FritZing is the solution! Fritzing is an...
- Posted 7 years ago