- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
Key presentation recaps on Business Models for Open Source Hardware
Very important and valuable presentation, again from the program of the Open Hardware Summit in Rome (October 14).
Key information for anyone interested in starting a business in open hardware.
This is an extended version of the presentation I did at the Open Hardware Summit 2014 in Rome, during the open hardware business models workshop I facilitated.
It features an overview and tentative typology of open hardware business models, based on observation and interviews of project, using the business model canvas as a reference tool during the analysis.