- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 24 mins ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 5 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 6 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
IR LED module equipped with four infrared diode emitters activated by a MOSFET used as a static switch.
To obtain the best possible coverage, the IR LEDs are arranged in an arc, allowing infrared radiation to be at least 90 °. Up to 4 modules can be connected together to cover 360.
Read more: IR module