- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 4 days ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 1 week ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 1 month ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
Since I am a man of science and I like data to know if something is actually working, I wanted to put my knowledge of IoT and electronics to good use and create an IoT Terrarium monitor.
The plan was to build a sensor based system that could monitor temperature, humidity, and soil moisture from a simple yet elegant web page. This would allow us to monitor the terrarium’s health so we always knew that it was in the best condition. Since I also love LED’s (I mean who doesn’t), I also wanted to add a neopixel that would turn the terrarium into the perfect mood or night light as well!
Make this project using Fishino boards!