- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
Since I am a man of science and I like data to know if something is actually working, I wanted to put my knowledge of IoT and electronics to good use and create an IoT Terrarium monitor.
The plan was to build a sensor based system that could monitor temperature, humidity, and soil moisture from a simple yet elegant web page. This would allow us to monitor the terrarium’s health so we always knew that it was in the best condition. Since I also love LED’s (I mean who doesn’t), I also wanted to add a neopixel that would turn the terrarium into the perfect mood or night light as well!
Make this project using Fishino boards!