- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Since I am a man of science and I like data to know if something is actually working, I wanted to put my knowledge of IoT and electronics to good use and create an IoT Terrarium monitor.
The plan was to build a sensor based system that could monitor temperature, humidity, and soil moisture from a simple yet elegant web page. This would allow us to monitor the terrarium’s health so we always knew that it was in the best condition. Since I also love LED’s (I mean who doesn’t), I also wanted to add a neopixel that would turn the terrarium into the perfect mood or night light as well!
Make this project using Fishino boards!