- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
How to Build a Fablab plus FabDrupal!
FabDrupal is a full set of customizations for Drupal that will help all Fablab managers and teams to run the business!
A repository for the development environment of the FabDrupal distribution, a Drupal distribution for FabLabs
This project is from the well know italian designer Massimo Menichinelli that recently also wrote an exciting post on Shareable on how to build Fablabs (he built 2!).
– OpenP2PDesignOrg/FabDrupal · GitHub.