- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
How to Build a Fablab plus FabDrupal!
FabDrupal is a full set of customizations for Drupal that will help all Fablab managers and teams to run the business!
A repository for the development environment of the FabDrupal distribution, a Drupal distribution for FabLabs
This project is from the well know italian designer Massimo Menichinelli that recently also wrote an exciting post on Shareable on how to build Fablabs (he built 2!).