- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 6 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 2 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 3 months ago
Google Home, Dead or Alive You’re Coming With Me!
This small version of the Robocop ED 209 robot has been built by Thingiverse member Johnxp, to perfectly house smaller Google Home device. Thanks to a CR-8S and Ender-3S 3D printer he has 3d printed, after some modifications, this amazing case for the google home mini.
“This is a remix of ED 209 from Robocop by GHathaway. Thanks for such a great model! It took me about 1 months to modify the some existing files, print, paint and test assemble by Google Home mini. The biggest change is the head, in addition to placing the AI speaker. The rear of the bottom excavated of the power cord. Suggestions All use Supports – this’s difficult to control quality ,need more time and patience to finish it ! this model will be a topic between your friends.”
About 3d printing process:
- Software ：Ultimaker Cura 3.6
- Machine：CR-8S and Ender-3S
- Resolution： 0.2
- Extruder temp ： 210 degrees
- Bed temp ： 50 degrees
More information about this impressive creation are available on Thingiverse website.