- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 3 hours ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 5 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 6 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
Fishino MEGA – Pinout scheme released
Fishino MEGA is the second board of Fishino family. It’s a board 100% compatible with the famous Arduino MEGA, but with many add-ons which greatly enhance its capabilities.
Fishino MEGA can be powered by a single cell LiPo battery, which is automatically charged when an external power supply is available.
Source: Fishino MEGA – Fishino