- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 6 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 2 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 3 months ago
Fishino MEGA – Pinout scheme released
Fishino MEGA is the second board of Fishino family. It’s a board 100% compatible with the famous Arduino MEGA, but with many add-ons which greatly enhance its capabilities. Fishino MEGA can be powered by a single cell...
- Posted 7 years ago
A new graphic Pinout: Raspberry PI
Alberto (PighiXXX) – the creator of the recently featured BeMaker kit relseased another great resource on his super valuable blog A new pinout is available. The Raspberry PI Pinout gives a clear picture of how to use each pin...
- Posted 10 years ago
An Arduino MEGA and Leonardo Pinout Diagrams from the adafruit community
Check out these inspiring Arduino pin-out diagrams from “pighixxx” member of our community in the Adafruit Forums, the MEGA (above) and Leonardo (below) An incredible Pinout diagram from the Adafruit community. There’s also the Leonardo, check out...
- Posted 11 years ago