- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 6 days ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 weeks ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 1 month ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
ESP32 expansion for PWM
I’ve been working on a little ESP32 expansion board/shield for an LED project I’ve been working on. One of the nice things about the ESP32 is that it has a peripheral known as “LED control” that provides 16 independent channels of PWM for controlling LED brightness, and my project uses that capability.
One of my projects is going to require all 16 channels, so I wanted to do a board that would support 16 channels, but I also wanted a version of the board that would only support 8 channels.