- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 3 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 4 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 4 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 4 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 4 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 4 months ago
ESP32 expansion for PWM
I’ve been working on a little ESP32 expansion board/shield for an LED project I’ve been working on. One of the nice things about the ESP32 is that it has a peripheral known as “LED control” that provides 16 independent channels of PWM for controlling LED brightness, and my project uses that capability.
One of my projects is going to require all 16 channels, so I wanted to do a board that would support 16 channels, but I also wanted a version of the board that would only support 8 channels.