- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 42 mins ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 day ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 4 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 1 week ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 1 week ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 3 months ago
ESP32 expansion for PWM
I’ve been working on a little ESP32 expansion board/shield for an LED project I’ve been working on. One of the nice things about the ESP32 is that it has a peripheral known as “LED control” that provides 16 independent channels of PWM for controlling LED brightness, and my project uses that capability.
One of my projects is going to require all 16 channels, so I wanted to do a board that would support 16 channels, but I also wanted a version of the board that would only support 8 channels.