- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 22 hours ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 22 hours ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 4 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 5 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 6 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
Electronic board with 20 Neopixel LED
Electronic board with 20 miniature Neopixel LEDs (2.4×2.7×1.1 mm) and connectors with power supply pins and communication bus. Suitable for use with Nixiel displays (not included, see related products). Power supply: 5 VDC, dimensions (mm): 57x30x3.5, weight: 5 grams.
Attention! the LASER cut plexiglass parts, necessary to complete the Nixiel display, are not included.