- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 5 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 6 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 7 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
Electronic board for Load Cell – HX711
Electronic board based on the HX711 chip, a 24-bit analog-to-digital converter, specifically designed to interface the load cell to a microcontroller such as Arduino, Fishino or compatible. The input multiplexer selects either Channel A or B differential input to the low-noise programmable gain amplifier (PGA). Dimensions (mm): 33.6×20.5×3.
Warning! Arduino, Fishino and the load cell are not included (see related products).
Read more: Electronic board for Load Cell – HX711