- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 1 month ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 3 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 4 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 4 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 5 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 5 months ago
Dust monitoring system
In this project we see how to build an IOT-based dust monitoring system that can measure surrounding dust, send data over the Internet, and monitor the long-term value graphically.
We use a Sharp gp2y1014au0f particle sensor which uses an IR LED and when the particle enters the sensor, the light bounces back to a photodetector. This technique is called laser diffusion. The intensity of the scattered (bounced) light depends on the dust particles. The more particles, the greater the bounce or dispersion. This change in light intensity on the photodetector changes the sensor output voltage that we can read.
Below the wiring diagram.