- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 5 days ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 1 week ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 1 month ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
Dust monitoring system
In this project we see how to build an IOT-based dust monitoring system that can measure surrounding dust, send data over the Internet, and monitor the long-term value graphically.
We use a Sharp gp2y1014au0f particle sensor which uses an IR LED and when the particle enters the sensor, the light bounces back to a photodetector. This technique is called laser diffusion. The intensity of the scattered (bounced) light depends on the dust particles. The more particles, the greater the bounce or dispersion. This change in light intensity on the photodetector changes the sensor output voltage that we can read.
Below the wiring diagram.