- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 20 hours ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Droidles: Little, social, autonomous robots. In Open Source.
Droidles are cute little robots which interact in what the creators call “the worlds largest computer intelligence experiment”. The objective of the project is to build “a distributed multi-swarm of autonomous robots – connected over the internet with a common api “.
Pocket sized little Droidles that can wander around, make friends, and learn on their own.
Free mobile apps to program and remote control Droidles wirelessly using your Bluetooth 4.0 smart phone or tablet.
Each Droidle has their own web page at droidles.com, just like people use Facebook!
The Droidles project aims to inspire the imaginations of curious people of all ages. Droidles are simply fun to watch, but also give an opportunity to be creative.