- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Droidles: Little, social, autonomous robots. In Open Source.
Droidles are cute little robots which interact in what the creators call “the worlds largest computer intelligence experiment”. The objective of the project is to build “a distributed multi-swarm of autonomous robots – connected over the internet with a common api “.
Pocket sized little Droidles that can wander around, make friends, and learn on their own.
Free mobile apps to program and remote control Droidles wirelessly using your Bluetooth 4.0 smart phone or tablet.
Each Droidle has their own web page at droidles.com, just like people use Facebook!
The Droidles project aims to inspire the imaginations of curious people of all ages. Droidles are simply fun to watch, but also give an opportunity to be creative.