- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 5 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 6 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 7 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
Droidles: Little, social, autonomous robots. In Open Source.
Droidles are cute little robots which interact in what the creators call “the worlds largest computer intelligence experiment”. The objective of the project is to build “a distributed multi-swarm of autonomous robots – connected over the internet with a common api “.
Pocket sized little Droidles that can wander around, make friends, and learn on their own.
Free mobile apps to program and remote control Droidles wirelessly using your Bluetooth 4.0 smart phone or tablet.
Each Droidle has their own web page at droidles.com, just like people use Facebook!
The Droidles project aims to inspire the imaginations of curious people of all ages. Droidles are simply fun to watch, but also give an opportunity to be creative.