- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Driver for 2 DC motors 10 A – 4 control modes
Motor driver able to manage 2 DC motors with a supply voltage between 7 Vdc and 35 Vdc and a max of 10 A for each channel.
It can be controlled in RC mode (modeling receiver), Analog, PWM from a microcontroller (Arduino or other) and UART.
It has a terminal block for the connection of the motors and for the power supply, two test buttons for each channel, inputs for external contr
Read more: Driver for 2 DC motors 10 A – 4 control modes