- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 days ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 6 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 7 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 1 week ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 1 week ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
Driver for 2 DC motors 10 A – 4 control modes
Motor driver able to manage 2 DC motors with a supply voltage between 7 Vdc and 35 Vdc and a max of 10 A for each channel.
It can be controlled in RC mode (modeling receiver), Analog, PWM from a microcontroller (Arduino or other) and UART.
It has a terminal block for the connection of the motors and for the power supply, two test buttons for each channel, inputs for external contr
Read more: Driver for 2 DC motors 10 A – 4 control modes