- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 3 weeks ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 weeks ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 1 month ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 1 month ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 2 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 2 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 2 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 2 months ago
- Hands-free TokensPosted 2 months ago
- Making Your Own Photovoltaic 5V SystemPosted 2 months ago
Driver 1 DC 6-27V – 43 A motor
Driver for bidirectional control of a DC motor with a supply voltage between 6 and 27 VDC and a current of 43 A. It has a terminal block for connecting the motor and the supply voltage, two 8-pin strips for power supply and control logic.
It can be controlled with PWM inputs or logic level. With a logic voltage range between 3.3 V and 5 V and it is compatible with a wide range of controllers such as Arduino, Raspberry Pi, PLC.