- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 3 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 4 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 4 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 4 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 4 months ago
Driver 1 DC 6-27V – 43 A motor
Driver for bidirectional control of a DC motor with a supply voltage between 6 and 27 VDC and a current of 43 A. It has a terminal block for connecting the motor and the supply voltage, two 8-pin strips for power supply and control logic.
It can be controlled with PWM inputs or logic level. With a logic voltage range between 3.3 V and 5 V and it is compatible with a wide range of controllers such as Arduino, Raspberry Pi, PLC.