- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 1 hour ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 hours ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 3 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 4 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 5 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 1 week ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
DIY Your Arduino Spider Robot
Instructables user MusaW has recently released a detailed guide to create a four leg (quadruped) robot using SG90 servo with servo driver and all controlled using WIFI Web server via smartphone browser: the total cost of the robot, including electronics and 3D printed components, is around US $55.
There is a lot of NodeMCU variant in the market and basically have the same functionality, for this project i choose Wemos D1 Mini. This part will be serve as a Web Servers for our quadruped as an Access Point. What u need is just connect to the Quadruped AP and control all the movement of your robot, and maybe for the future project it will displaying all the sensors dashboard you need..
An Arduino Nano is the core of this quadruped robot. For schematics, 3d printed parts, electronic components and all you need to know about this project, you can refer to the Instructables page.