- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 6 hours ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 4 weeks ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 2 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 3 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 3 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 3 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 4 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 4 months ago
DIY Your Arduino Spider Robot
Instructables user MusaW has recently released a detailed guide to create a four leg (quadruped) robot using SG90 servo with servo driver and all controlled using WIFI Web server via smartphone browser: the total cost of the robot, including electronics and 3D printed components, is around US $55.
There is a lot of NodeMCU variant in the market and basically have the same functionality, for this project i choose Wemos D1 Mini. This part will be serve as a Web Servers for our quadruped as an Access Point. What u need is just connect to the Quadruped AP and control all the movement of your robot, and maybe for the future project it will displaying all the sensors dashboard you need..
An Arduino Nano is the core of this quadruped robot. For schematics, 3d printed parts, electronic components and all you need to know about this project, you can refer to the Instructables page.