- Jolly: add WiFi to your Arduino UNOPosted 38 mins ago
- How to make a custom shape PCB with EaglePosted 18 hours ago
- Squeal & ScrapePosted 21 hours ago
- Warming BandPosted 2 days ago
- How to Build Your Own Version of Lego Mindstorms With Arduino for ~ $100Posted 3 days ago
- DC Wattmeter Using Arduino Nano (0-16V/0-20A)Posted 4 days ago
- Making Your Own Photovoltaic 5V SystemPosted 6 days ago
- Sezme: a Memory Game for the ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Virtual arduino experimentPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tilt to TellPosted 2 weeks ago
DIY Your Arduino Spider Robot
Instructables user MusaW has recently released a detailed guide to create a four leg (quadruped) robot using SG90 servo with servo driver and all controlled using WIFI Web server via smartphone browser: the total cost of the...
- Posted 3 years ago
DIY an Arduino-Powered CardBoard Spider
If you thinks that a 3d printer or CNC equipment is absolutely necessary to build a quadruped robot…maybe you should carefully check out this project. Instructables user Raz85 has built a quadruped using a structure comprised entirely...
- Posted 4 years ago