- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 2 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
DIY an Arduino-Powered SpaceX-Style Electric Rocket
Maker and 3D printing expert James Bruton based in the United Kingdom has created a new Arduino project in the form of a unique type of craft thanks to its electric ducted fan (EDF) propulsion system.
The Arduino Mega inside the main fuselage of the craft autonomously controls the rocket stabilisation but rather than have a rocket drone, there’s also manual control and override built-in as well. A second Arduino and an IMU are embedded in the nose cone, which passes data to the Mega board via a serial connection.
The design process and early tests are shown in the video on top, while a full test alongside Ivan Miranda—who has been working on a version of his own—can be seen in the clip below.