- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
DIY an Arduino-Powered SpaceX-Style Electric Rocket
Maker and 3D printing expert James Bruton based in the United Kingdom has created a new Arduino project in the form of a unique type of craft thanks to its electric ducted fan (EDF) propulsion system.
The Arduino Mega inside the main fuselage of the craft autonomously controls the rocket stabilisation but rather than have a rocket drone, there’s also manual control and override built-in as well. A second Arduino and an IMU are embedded in the nose cone, which passes data to the Mega board via a serial connection.
The design process and early tests are shown in the video on top, while a full test alongside Ivan Miranda—who has been working on a version of his own—can be seen in the clip below.