- Make your curtains smartPosted 6 hours ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 3 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 4 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 5 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 1 week ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 1 week ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
DIY an Arduino-Powered SpaceX-Style Electric Rocket
Maker and 3D printing expert James Bruton based in the United Kingdom has created a new Arduino project in the form of a unique type of craft thanks to its electric ducted fan (EDF) propulsion system.
The Arduino Mega inside the main fuselage of the craft autonomously controls the rocket stabilisation but rather than have a rocket drone, there’s also manual control and override built-in as well. A second Arduino and an IMU are embedded in the nose cone, which passes data to the Mega board via a serial connection.
The design process and early tests are shown in the video on top, while a full test alongside Ivan Miranda—who has been working on a version of his own—can be seen in the clip below.