- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 10 hours ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 day ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 4 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 1 week ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 1 week ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 3 months ago
DIY a Wireless Router With Your Raspberry Pi 3
The maker Mehedi Shakeel has published a video guide to set up the Raspberry Pi as a hotspot and make it function as a smart WiFi router on Hackster.io website this week.
The video quickly shows you how to make your very own smart wireless router using the awesome Raspberry Pi mini PC together with a 3.5 inch LCD touchscreen display, all powered by the Raspbian OS.
In this video, I will show you how to make a smart WiFi router using the Raspberry Pi 3. This tutorial provides a step by step guide on how to set up the Raspberry Pi as a hotspot and make it function as a smart WiFi router. Now you’ll be able to use your Raspberry Pi 3 like any router for WiFi connection.
All the hardware you need is:
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
- 32 GB Class 10 Microsdcard
- LCD 3.5 Touch Screen TFT Display
Watch the instructions to create your Wifi router in the video below: