- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 1 week ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
DIY a Wireless Router With Your Raspberry Pi 3
The maker Mehedi Shakeel has published a video guide to set up the Raspberry Pi as a hotspot and make it function as a smart WiFi router on Hackster.io website this week.
The video quickly shows you how to make your very own smart wireless router using the awesome Raspberry Pi mini PC together with a 3.5 inch LCD touchscreen display, all powered by the Raspbian OS.
In this video, I will show you how to make a smart WiFi router using the Raspberry Pi 3. This tutorial provides a step by step guide on how to set up the Raspberry Pi as a hotspot and make it function as a smart WiFi router. Now you’ll be able to use your Raspberry Pi 3 like any router for WiFi connection.
All the hardware you need is:
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
- 32 GB Class 10 Microsdcard
- LCD 3.5 Touch Screen TFT Display
Watch the instructions to create your Wifi router in the video below: