- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Display OLED I2C 0,91" 128×32 pixel
Module with 0.91″ OLED display (Organic Light Emitting Diode), 128×32 pixels, blue color, I²C interface, graphic controller SSD1306, viewing angle> 160°, interfaceable to Arduino. Equipped with good contrast, it does not need backlighting.
Power supply: 3,3 to 5 VDC, dimensions (mm): 38,3x12x4, weight: 3 grams, working temperature: from -40°C to +70°C.
Read more: Display OLED I2C 0,91″ 128×32 pixel