- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Create Hackable 8-bit chiptunes with Low Fi Ses!
This project is seriously amazing: easy, appealing, playful and opensource.
Look into the video to get a glance of the potential!
Know how to play video games? Like music? You’ll love the Lo-Fi SES (Sound Entertainment System). It’s an instrument that makes it easy to rock out as a chiptune artist.
The Lo-Fi SES is all fun with no practice. It may look like a game controller, but it’s actually a music controller. You might’ve never learned to play piano or guitar, but I’ll bet you rocked at more than a few video games. Lo-Fi SES lets you turn those hard fought skills into musical magic.
And, like any good guitar, the Lo-Fi SES has to look as good as it sounds. That’s why the Lo-Fi SES itself is a work of art. The fantastic Doctor Octoroc divined the graphics for this instrument and produced the animation in the video.
via Lo-Fi SES: Hackable 8-bit chiptunes instrument by Assorted Wires — Kickstarter.