- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Create a perfect paint color with Mesomix
Artists, painters and makers looking for a way to automatically mix paint to an exact formula may be interested in a new automated paint mixing machine called the Mesomix.
This machine, which resembles a very nice 3D printer in design, sucks colored paints from four containers in order to combine them into whatever color of the rainbow you so desire.
“Are you a designer, an artist or a creative person who loves to throw colors on your canvas, but it’s often a struggle when it comes to making the desired shade. So, this art-tech instruction will vanish that struggle into thin air. As this device, uses off the shelf components to makes the desired shade by mixing the right amount of CMYK (Cyan-Magenta-Yellow-Black) pigments automatically, which will drastically reduce the time spent on mixing the colors or money spent on purchasing different pigments. And will provide you that extra time for your creative. So, we will use RGB model to feed the RGB color code to the machine while CMYK model for making the shade by mixing CMYK pigments in which volume of the white color will be constant and added manually.”
In this application, an Arduino Uno is used to blend CMYK elements together, and includes a calibration program to properly set up the stepper motors which manage each 3D-printed peristaltic pump.
Watch the demonstration video below for more information.