- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
The flame that doesn’t burn
Based on Neopixel and a special ultra-thin Arduino, it simulates the light produced by chimney flames As every year, the approach of the winter season stimulates our imagination and reminds us that electronics can do a lot,...
- Posted 1 year ago
Create a perfect paint color with Mesomix
Artists, painters and makers looking for a way to automatically mix paint to an exact formula may be interested in a new automated paint mixing machine called the Mesomix. This machine, which resembles a very nice 3D...
- Posted 5 years ago