- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 12 mins ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 5 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 6 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
Serialport selector: A graphical user interface component that allows you to select the serialport for your Arduino.
Dashboard: A dashboard that prints the real time values on the screen and also draws charts.
Datalogger: A data logger that will read data from arduino and save it on your computer in csv format.
- Clone this repository
- Upload the
arduino.inofile to the arduino.
- Open project file
arduino-dashboard.qrkto edit project, or build file
arduino-dashboard.build.qrkto run the project in Quark.
Running the project
- Open the build file
ctrl+pand select the COM port of your arduino from the serial port selector.
To start the data logger, open the commands palette by pressing
ctrl+shift+p, and select
Datalogger: Startcommand. You will see a notification on the bottom right of your screen if the logger was started.
To stop the data logger, open the commands palette and select command
Datalogger: Stop. This will open a save dialog where you can enter the path of the file where you want to save your data.