- DC Wattmeter Using Arduino Nano (0-16V/0-20A)Posted 2 hours ago
- Making Your Own Photovoltaic 5V SystemPosted 2 days ago
- Sezme: a Memory Game for the ArduinoPosted 6 days ago
- Virtual arduino experimentPosted 1 week ago
- Tilt to TellPosted 1 week ago
- Nextion 3.5″ TFT LCD Digital Compass for ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- An Autonomous RoverPosted 2 weeks ago
- Smart Air Cooler with ESP8266Posted 2 weeks ago
- Nano33BLESensor: Getting Started with the Nano 33 BLE SensePosted 2 weeks ago
- Interfacing Ultrasonic Ranging Module HC-SR04 With ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
Serialport selector: A graphical user interface component that allows you to select the serialport for your Arduino.
Dashboard: A dashboard that prints the real time values on the screen and also draws charts.
Datalogger: A data logger that will read data from arduino and save it on your computer in csv format.
- Clone this repository
- Upload the
arduino.inofile to the arduino.
- Open project file
arduino-dashboard.qrkto edit project, or build file
arduino-dashboard.build.qrkto run the project in Quark.
Running the project
- Open the build file
ctrl+pand select the COM port of your arduino from the serial port selector.
To start the data logger, open the commands palette by pressing
ctrl+shift+p, and select
Datalogger: Startcommand. You will see a notification on the bottom right of your screen if the logger was started.
To stop the data logger, open the commands palette and select command
Datalogger: Stop. This will open a save dialog where you can enter the path of the file where you want to save your data.