- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Serialport selector: A graphical user interface component that allows you to select the serialport for your Arduino.
Dashboard: A dashboard that prints the real time values on the screen and also draws charts.
Datalogger: A data logger that will read data from arduino and save it on your computer in csv format.
- Clone this repository
- Upload the
arduino.inofile to the arduino.
- Open project file
arduino-dashboard.qrkto edit project, or build file
arduino-dashboard.build.qrkto run the project in Quark.
Running the project
- Open the build file
ctrl+pand select the COM port of your arduino from the serial port selector.
To start the data logger, open the commands palette by pressing
ctrl+shift+p, and select
Datalogger: Startcommand. You will see a notification on the bottom right of your screen if the logger was started.
To stop the data logger, open the commands palette and select command
Datalogger: Stop. This will open a save dialog where you can enter the path of the file where you want to save your data.